Previously Stephanie was the Deputy Market Director for Anglophone Africa at PSI. She brings over 15 years management and leadership practice from across 20 countries in Africa and Asia. She draws on a range of field focused technical and operational experience developed through diverse roles with the Malaria team in Nairobi, the Sexual and Reproductive Health team, and PSI/Vietnam. Prior to joining PSI in 2008 Stephanie lived and worked in DR Congo. She was a Fulbright Scholar to Germany and holds a Masters in International Relations from Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service.
A strategic and multi-disciplinary global health leader with 15+ years direct implementation experience and increasingly expansive management responsibilities. Highly collaborative and results focused with a passion for the power of markets, and diverse teams, to achieve sustainable impact.
- Strategy Development, Program Design, Fundraising
- Leadership of Complex, Multi-Country Projects
- Funder and Government Relations
- Talent Management and Shared Leadership Models
- Market Development Approaches within Mixed Health Systems
- Private Sector Engagement and Health Financing
- Malaria, Child Survival, Sexual Reproductive and Maternal Health, HIV
- Strategic Partnerships – CSR and Shared Value