Sarbari draws from sixteen years high performance, front line leadership at ITC Limited, one of Indian’s top FMCG organizations. She worked as a Senior Manager at ITC Limited and ITC Classic Finance Limited and managed the marketing and distribution network of retail financial products. She headed a start up team to plan, launch and build a pan India distribution network of retail financial products for the organization. These experiences enrich Sarbari’s coaching and sharpen her understanding about business context for managers in line and staff functions. Over the years, Sarbari has worked with leaders in diverse industries including professional services, banking, manufacturing, technology, healthcare, hospitality, media, retail, education and non profit.
Sarbari’s current role is as an executive coach and organization consultant spans over a period of 20+ years in India and in parts of Southeast Asia in industries such as information technology, banking, finance, hotels, chemicals, media, FMCG who are global corporations, with family owned enterprises, and with non-government organizations. Her work involved working with organizations and leadership teams to reflect upon and improving upon specific areas of culture, leadership, gender and leadership, change management, alignment, and transformation.
- Graduate in Literature from Calcuta University, India.
- Graduate of Coach U Essential Coach Training Program
- Certified psychotherapist
- Sarbari is certified in numerous assessment instruments and tools including CCL 360 degreeassessments, Workplace Big Five, Myers-Briggs, Hogan HPI/HDS/MVPI and the EUM suite ofpsychometric tools for leadership development and coaching
- Associate Certified Coach (PCC) from the International Coaching Federation (ICF),
- Fellow of Sumedhas Academy For Human Context, a not for profit Leadership Development Organization, in India
- Visiting Faculty to IIM Ahmedabad ERI Program 2001 to 2006
- Visiting Faculty to IMDR Pune and Symbiosis Management Institute Pune – 2002
- Visiting Faculty– Foundation for Liberal & Management Education (FLAME) Pune; 2009
- Attended Group Relations Conference in India – 2009
- Received professional training and certification for Group Dynamics and Process
- Consulting -ISISD, India- 1992