Meghna is an Executive coach based in India. Twenty years of diverse and multicultural Corporate Experience in leading Global programs in the IT /ITES and Consulting roles prior to her current coaching career has given Meghna a deep understanding of the business nuances and enables her to bring a layered understanding of context to her coaching practice . Meghna has been an Executive coach for Senior Leaders across industries such as IT/ITES, Consulting, Life Sciences , Travel and Hospitality, Media and Telecom. Her work with organizations has involved Leadership Transitions and Developmental coaching. Meghna takes personal accountability and remains deeply invested in Client Success.
Meghna is an Associate Coach with CCL.
She currently also works independently as an Executive Coach (with over 850 Coaching hours), and a few of her coaching clients have been:
- Business Head: Financial Services- Leading Indian Business House
- Sr VP:IT Consulting – Leading Indian firm
- Sr Director: Ops, Global Travel services
- Regional Leaders: 6 Functional heads- APAC, International hospitality chain
- HR heads: Leading Indian reality firm, Global telecom firm
- L & D Leader: Global IT Leader
- Associate Director: Global Delivery Services Leader, Big 4 consulting Firm
- Lead producer: National News Channel
Meghna is also a Coaching Programs Facilitator and mentor coach.
Meghna has an MBA in Human Resources from a premier Indian Business School. Besides Executive Coaching, she is trained in Neuroscience based approach to Behavioral Changework. She is a qualified facilitator for Coach Training Programs and is conversant with different approaches and Coaching Models. Meghna is qualified to use multiple Personality Assessment tools, including the CCL range of assessments.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) from International Coach Federation
- ICF Mumbai Chapter leader ( Trustee and Director Technology )