Lisa is a certified and accredited professional coach, management consultant and facilitator with expertise in leadership development, communication effectiveness, mentorship program development and implementation, cultural diversity, change management and strategic planning. She is principal of Lisa Dare and Associates, a coaching, consulting and facilitation firm.
Lisa’s career has spanned from health care as a clinical hospital pharmacist to the corporate world of pharmaceutical sales and into her current role of coach, consultant and facilitator. Throughout her various roles she has leveraged her unique skill set which brings highly developed interpersonal communication skills, the ability to integrate information into clear focused strategic plans and strong leadership qualities. She focuses on the development of emerging leaders, the facilitation of strategic planning, mentorship and soft skill development including listening skills, asking impactful questions and providing feedback.
Lisa’s practice includes clients from numerous industries such as oil and gas, HR recruiting, financial services, property management, educational institutions, health care and not for profit organizations where she works with individuals and teams.
Lisa works collaboratively with her clients to help them identify their unique strengths and areas for development. By building a strong foundation through a safe and trusted relationship, she moves the client through a process of self-discovery, heightened awareness and then to establishing meaningful and powerful action steps to achieving their goals. Throughout the coaching engagement, clients are held accountable for their results and are empowered to draw upon their own creativity and resources to generate solutions and strategies.
Recent Coaching Assignments
- Leadership coaching with major oil & gas company as part of an organizational wide leadership development initiative
- 360 debrief and leadership development coaching with a major chemical manufacturing company
- Business and leadership coaching with regional manager of a national property management group
Education, Publications, and Professional Affiliations
- BSc.in Pharmacy from the University of Alberta
- Coaching certification and advanced leadership training with Coaches Training Institute. Organizational Relationship and Systems Coaching with Centre for Right Relationship, a PCC accreditation through the International Coach Federation
- Change management certification from Prosci
- Certified in EQi and EQi360 assessment, CCL 360 instruments and Hogan assessment